In Germany, you have to choose a health insurance. BKK PwC is a statutory health insurance for employees of PricewaterhouseCoopers. We will advise you in all matters of the German health insurance system.
- Statutory health insurance: everybody pays the same percentage of his income as a premium.
- Premium at BKK PwC: 16.08 % are paid by insured person (8.04 %) and employer (8.04 %).
- Family insurance: family members without an own income are covered free of charge with access to all benefits.
In Germany you are obliged to have a health insurance. The contributions are subsidized by your employer. Spouses and/or children are insured free of charge if they do not earn an income on their own.
- BKK PwC – is it a private health insurance?
- Is my family automatically insured?
Information regarding medical care during pregnancy, midwife assistance and maternity pay.
- Who takes care of me during and after my pregnancy?
- What kind of treatments are covered by the BKK PwC?
- Who receives maternity allowance?
- What is the amount of maternity allowance?
More and more doctors offer additional services (“IGeL”). IGeL are methods of diagnosis, prevention and treatments that are not covered by the statutory health insurance.
- Which kind of individual health services exist?
- Does the BKK PwC cover costs of IGeL?